2022 FCCU Scholarship
First Community Credit Union (FCCU) has awarded more than $500,000 over the life of our scholarship program that provides financial support to deserving high school graduates pursuing their college/university education.
FCCU is accepting applications now through January 18, 2022. You must be a member of First Community Credit Union, located in Houston, TX, for at least 90 days to qualify. We award up to seven $4,000 scholarships that are paid out in $1,000 increments over four years of education.
GET READY TO BEGIN THE APPLICATION PROCESS
- Start by clicking on the REGISTER button in the top right corner of the page.
- Once you register, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org confirming you successfully registered and inviting you to enter the application portal.
- Enter the application portal and follow the step-by-step process.
Gather the following items in order to complete the scholarship application:
- SAT / ACT scores & dates taken
- Name of College/University you are planning to attend
- Total Cost per semester
- Employment Information (if applicable)
- Name / email address for 2 Recommendations (Personal & Professional)
Having the information together ahead of time will make the process go quickly and easily.
We look forward to reviewing your applications and wish you the best in your educational endeavors!